North Wales Spa eBike Adventure Weekend
North Wales Spa eBike Adventure Holiday
April 2016 will be the next pedelec holiday this time in Betws Y Coed. Being one of our favourite place in the world this holiday is going to be the best one yet for sure. This famous venue is going to get your blood pumping with riding like never before, having a good mix of varied trails, natural riding, spa lodge and an adventure package thrown in for good measure. The lodge is a bed and breakfast set up with the spa, gym, bar and restaurant access, one evening meal will be on us. The restaurant caters for all dietaries.
- April 21st will be the start setting off at Coed Y Brenin skills area before heading around the Blue route which is fast and flowing making everyone smile from ear to ear. Checking into the lodge in the evening we will be eager to be in the Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna or pool before dinner.
- Friday morning after breakfast we will head out to either local trail called Penmachno or Marin trail for a steady ride around taking in the scenery that will make your jaw hit the floor. A nice lunch and battery charge while chilling out to the mid afternoon. We will be doing a introduction to Mt Snowdon on Friday evening, we wont be aiming to reach the summit just get to half way and head back down. This eye opener will get your taste buds going for the top, all in good time though. (if all the stars line up and people are happy we may try for summit)
- Saturday will be a drive out to another personal favourite trail called Llandegla forest near Wrexham. This trail is a private forest and is maintained to the highest order giving you all a fun exciting trail that everyone is capable doing. Burgers are MASSIVE and renowned so one will be in order before heading back to the lodge.
- Sunday will be departing day for people to make there way home as we are aware its a long journey for some.
Either Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning will be a pre booked adventure at Antur Stiniog where we will be going trampolining under ground in a cavern twice the size of St Pauls Cathedral. This will be an optional extra for people to take part or not, having done it already you can pick Alex’s brain to ask questions before making the decision.
If your interested in bringing your partners for the spa hotel, surrounding scenery walks or drives, shopping or adventure activities a additional charge will be occurred. A non refundable deposit of £50 will be required if not paying in full.
Limited to 8 participants.
April 21st – 24th 2016
- Twin room based on sharing ———————- £365
- Double room single participant ——————- £437
- Double room, single participant and partner —-£525